Q:Can I get a restricted drivers license if the Court suspends my license?

A: If your privilege to operate a motor vehicle has been suspended, it is appropriate to ask the court at that moment, or within a short period of time, for a restricted license. It will not always be granted. There are charges that do not permit the issuance of a restricted license; and, there are people, whose records will not be worthy of this consideration. Your best bet is to seek the advice of good local counsel to ensure you the best opportunity to secure this very important instrument, the restricted license.