Spotsylvania Law Firm Offers Full Range of Legal Services
Areas include family law and criminal defense
Whether you’re an individual who needs to deal with a speeding ticket, a business owner who wants to incorporate or a family that wishes to create a charitable trust, the attorneys at Jarrell, Hicks & Waldman, PC are ready to apply the firm’s seven decades of experience to your situation. From criminal defense, estate planning, our lawyers identify the true nature of your legal issue, determine a path that is most likely to lead to success, and then provide you with the tools and legal assistance necessary to overcome any obstacles that stand in your way.
Experienced in estate planning, divorce, DUI and more
With multiple Spotsylvania attorneys experienced in multiple areas of law, Jarrell, Hicks & Waldman offers full-service counsel and advocacy. Regardless of how tough your situation may seem, we rise to the challenge in matters that involve:
- Estate planning: Not just for the elderly or the wealthy, a well-crafted estate plan protects the assets you wish to pass to the next generation. Our estate planning attorneys create wills and trusts, and litigate probate disputes.
- Family law and divorce: Whether you need guidance through acollaborative divorce in Fredericksburg or a contentious division of assets in Spotsylvania, our family law attorneys work hard to advance your interests.
- DUI: We identify the weaknesses in the prosecution’s DUI case, which may include an improper arrest, an unlawful search or an unreliable Breathalyzer result.
- Traffic violations: Our attorneys defend adults and juveniles from the harsh penalties of traffic violations, including speeding and reckless driving. When your driving privileges are on the line, you can count on Jarrell, Hicks & Waldman, PC.
- Criminal defense: Our criminal defense lawyers guide you through the maze of Virginia’s criminal justice system. We review the evidence, interview the witnesses and meticulously plan your defense strategy.
Put our hard-working legal team to work for you
Jarrell, Hicks & Waldman, PC counsels and litigates for individuals, families and businesses. Call (540) 582-5300 to set a consultation, or contact us online for appointment scheduling. We serve clients in and around Fredericksburg, Thornburg, Spotsylvania, Corbin, Woodford, Hartwood, Partlow, Richardsville, Locust Grove, Brooke, Ladysmith, Stafford, Lignum, Goldvein, Rappahannock Academy, Garrisonville, Sumerduck, Caroline County, Fauquier County, Hanover County, King George County, Orange County, Spotsylvania County and Stafford County. Our office is in the historic Spotswood Inn, near the courthouse.