Take Control of Your Driving Record and Order This Free Book
The moments after you get a traffic ticket in Virginia can be scary and confusing and you may have a lot of questions:
- Why does my ticket say I have committed a Class 1 Misdemeanor?
- Why do I have to go to court for a speeding ticket? Can't I just mail in a fine?
- What is this ticket going to do to my driving record?
DUIs and Traffic Offenses are taken very seriously by the Commonwealth of Virginia and it is important to educate yourself about the state's legal process.
Attorney Joseph E. Hicks has written It's Not Just a Ticket: A Law Abiding Citizen's Guide to DUI and Serious Traffic Offenses in Virginia to prevent individuals charged with serious traffic offenses from unnecessarily being convicted of the charges against them. The book is not meant to be official legal advice, but rather, a way for you to understand your options so that you are able to preserve your good name and driving record.
It's Not Just a Ticket covers important aspects of Virginia traffic offenses like:
- Your options immediately following being ticketed
- What to expect when you go to court
- How to speak to the judge
- What your sentencing means and what you need to do
- Types of reckless driving
- The importance of contacting an attorney
We understand that you probably have a lot on your plate right now, so we are offering It's Not Just a Ticket to you free of charge. Simply fill out this form to request your free copy and you will receive a downloadable version to read immediately. If at any point you would like to speak with a lawyer about possible representation, please call Jarrell, Hicks & Waldman, PC toll-free at 888-783-9701.