Law Firm Has Served Spotsylvania and Fredericksburg for More Than 70 Years
Providing a full range of legal services to individuals and businesses
Jarrell, Hicks & Waldman, PC is a full-service law firm not only in terms of the wide variety of practice areas we offer, but also in respect to our approach to each case: We strive to provide start-to-finish solutions in even the toughest matters. Our attorneys work to help you rise to any challenge, whether you need help with the simplest traffic violation in Caroline, Fauquier, Hanover, King George, Orange, Spotsylvania and Stafford Counties, as well as the City of Fredericksburg.
For more than 70 years, we have served individuals, families and businesses in Spotsylvania, Fredericksburg and the surrounding areas with one guiding principle: When our clients are faced with a challenge, our job is to identify the true nature of that challenge, determine a path that is most likely to lead to success, and provide the clients with the tools and legal assistance necessary to overcome any obstacles that stand in their way.
When you retain Jarrell, Hicks & Waldman, PC, you benefit from:
- A history of full service: We serve clients who need help with problems involving estate planning, family law, DUI, traffic violations and criminal defense. Our attorneys provide advice and counsel and are widely respected in the courtroom and the mediation table. Attorney Barry Waldman, for example, has been named a Super Lawyer, a distinction that reflects a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement.
- Team approach: At Jarrell, Hicks & Waldman, PC, we believe a team-based approach best serves our clients’ interests. Each case is managed by one or more of the firm’s attorneys with the support of their staff members, who help convey information to the client and assist with tough decisions. This system ensures that someone is always available to help you.
- Meticulous preparation: When clients come to us with their most pressing challenges, we perform a detailed review of their situation and determine the path that is most likely to lead to a successful resolution. Whether we end up mediating your dispute or litigating your estate matter, you can be confident that we have explored every alternative before recommending a course of action.
Counselors, mediators and litigators in a wide variety of areas
For more than 70 years, our full-service law firm has guided clients toward the resolution of challenging legal issues that affect their personal and professional lives. Our attorneys are client-focused, results-oriented. We litigate, mediate and offer legal advice in cases involving:
- Estate planning: A well-drafted estate plan preserves your assets and spares your loved ones from costly probate litigation. Our estate planning attorneys draft and review wills and trusts and ease the burden of estate administration.
- Family law and divorce: We are experienced with the legal and emotional challenges of divorce, alimony and division of assets, including the unique issues involving government employees and members of the military. We also handle issues involving child custody, visitation and relocation, as well as fathers’ and grandparents’ rights. Our attorneys help you modify or enforce divorce and custody orders.
- DUI: Our DUI attorneys challenge Breathalyzer results and the circumstances surrounding your arrest for driving under the influence or underage drinking. If your license has been suspended or revoked, we help you restore it.
- Traffic violations: Whether you’re charged with speeding, reckless driving, driving with a suspended license or failing to yield the right of way, we defend you zealously. Conviction of traffic violations can mean increased insurance rates and loss of driving privileges, so you need an attorney.
- Criminal defense: Our criminal defense attorneys work hard to get the charges dropped or reduced when you have been charged with assault, battery, vehicular homicide, theft or drug trafficking.
Put your case on the path to resolution by calling us today
The attorneys at Jarrell, Hicks & Waldman, PC help you rise to any challenge. Call 540-582-5300 to set a consultation, or contact us online for appointment scheduling. Our office is in the historic Spotswood Inn, near the courthouse. We serve clients in and around Fredericksburg, Thornburg, Spotsylvania, Corbin, Woodford, Hartwood, Partlow, Richardsville, Locust Grove, Brooke, Ladysmith, Stafford, Lignum, Goldvein, Rappahannock Academy, Garrisonville and Sumerduck.